Specialist in solids processing
SPS | Solids Process Solutions have more than 25 years of expertise, thorough knowledge of the market and suppliers in the field of solids processing. Driving force behind the specialist for the BeNeLux is Rob van Buitenen. During his career at Jongerius van Vloten (1991 – 1998) the first collaboration with Brabender Technologie GmbH & Co KG was established. This collaboration was subsequently continued in 2004 as a permanent employee of this group in the position of area sales manager for the Netherlands and Belgium.
Since 2013, the exclusive agency for the Netherlands and Belgium lies with SPS. In addition, SPS │ Solids Process Solutions is also the exclusive agent in the Netherlands and Belgium for Extruder Experts GmbH & Co KG – ECON GmbH – Bay Plastics Machinery – Inspection Technologies.
SPS is familiar with these processes and the right party for your dosing, extrusion, pelletizing and inspection issues.
By using high quality equipment
- use of standard parts
- low Total Cost of Ownership
- reduced power consumption
- with accurate precision equipment
We work with:
- Brabender Technologie GmbH & Co KG – dosing equipment,
- Extruder Experts GmbH & Co KG – extruder wear parts,
- ECON GmbH – air and underwater pelletizers,
- Bay Plastics Machinery – strand pelletizers,
- Inspection Technologies – inline pellet inspection.
SPS | Solids Process Solutions has solutions:
- In volumetric and gravimetric dosing of powders, fibres, pellets, granules, rework, flakes+, gravimetric liquid dosing.
- In increasing twin-extruder performance, optimizing energy consumption and improving cooling by using highly wear-resistant special steels for extruder screw, kneading and mixing elements, shafts and housing.
- In strand pelletizing of various thermoplastics including glass fibre reinforced and high filled thermoplastics.
- In complete manual and automatic pelletizing systems, cooling baths, strand dewatering and drying systems.
- In underwater pelletizing of thermoplastics and elastomers, air pelletizing of natural fibres and hygroscopic compounds.
- In inline pellet inspection for the detection and sorting of off-spec pellets that contain contamination, have different colour, shape, size or tails.
what we believe
We believe we can contribute to Lean Manufacturing by:
- Improving your production efficiency
- increase your production output
- reduce rejection and
- reducing energy consumption